Silent Auction at Chalk Restaurant
Silent Auction at Chalk (Oct. 20th, 7pm-9pm)
We would be delighted if you would consider joining us at our fundraiser dinner which will be a fun-filled evening. We will have delicious food, a short talk from a member of the Goring family about their delicious sparkling wine and a rare chance for us to tell you some of the wonderful stories that people like you have made possible through the Wholesome Warehouse.
Please find the amazing items being auctioned below!
The Wholesome Team
We’re thrilled to announce this beautifully delicate white gold and diamond bracelet, which has been gifted from Boodles, the family-owned fine jewellery company established in 1798. Set with diamonds weighing 0.34 carats in 18 carat white gold and carrying Boodles’ distinctive stylised ‘B’ motif, it is part of the ‘Be Boodles’ jewellery collection.
2. Daylesford Hamper
A sturdy, generous hamper containing a delicious collection of organically produced condiments, wine and olive oil worth £300, from the luxury grocer Daylesford Organic.
3. Glorious Light, painting by Sarah Wagstaff
Sarah Wagstaff is the founder of Asher & Awe, providing bespoke art for interiors. She has generously gifted this large 90 x 90cm oil and acrylic on canvas, Glorious Light, which suggests the soft radiance of sun shining through the clouds.
4. Two nights away for two in Cuckfield
Dating back to 1750 with an oak-beamed interior, this fully modernised, cosy yet light space is set near a brook, ponds and ancient trees. The perfect short getaway, ten minutes from Haywards Heath in the historic village of Cuckfield.
5. A Week Away in Norfolk
Hidden down a lane, Little Turnstiles is a light and airy cottage that’s just a short walk from the coastal village of Blakeney on the North Norfolk coast. Simply select an available week on the Blakeney Cottage Company website, and the owner will reserve the week especially for you.
6. A Painting by Andrew Milne
This beautiful painting evokes the feeling of walking the famous South Downs Way, at that mysterious time between summer and autumn. Close at hand, the fields are harvest stubble and the hedgerows are laden with fruit, while a hazy Michaelmas light suffuses green fields in the distance.
Acrylic on wood panel, framed in white painted wood 39cm x 39cm inc frame.
7. Temple Spa Hamper: Truffle Skin Collection (1) – £215.00
8. Temple Spa Hamper: Truffle Skin Collection (2) – £240.00
9. Temple Spa Gift Set: 'Do Not Disturb' and Siesta Forever Aromatic Candle – £80.00
10. Watercolour Painting by Janet Marsh – £350.00
11. 'I am So Many Things' Set of Five Mugs – £100.00
12. Skateboarding Lesson with Byron Miles – £30.00
13. Family Ticket to Light Up Trails this Christmas – £70.00
14. Sports Massage by Body Kindness (Perry-may Britton) – £55.00
15. Deep Tissue Massage by Libby Sheldon – £55.00
16. Israel Waters, a painting by Sophia Murphy – £80.00
17. Painting by Jude Caisley – £200.00
18. Tea and a tour of Westminster with a member of Parliament – £70.00
19. Bible chat with Dr. Stephen Backhouse - Priceless, of course
20. 45 minute singing lesson with professional singer Alexandra Gibson – £45.00
*Numerous Temple Spa products will be on offer on the night